// WE’RE HIRING
HGOR is a planning and landscape architecture firm focused on creating great places for people that support clear returns on investment and provide a stewardship ethic for future generations. We push ourselves to create designs that set us apart from our competition. We are a close-knit team, collaborating and participating as a group to achieve our goals.
We are seeking a motivated and organized Administrative Assistant with 3-5 years of experience in office management and accounting support preferably in the AEC Industry. In addition to supporting project, accounting and administrative staff, this position is responsible for greeting and communicating with our clients, vendors and consultants. To apply for this position, email a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
- Perform office management and accounting support duties
- Specification edits and formatting, project correspondence, reports and worksheets
- Maintain schedule of conference rooms and assist with meeting preparation, catering needs, etc.
- Greet and communicate with clients, vendors and consultants
- Inventory and order supplies as necessary
- Coordinate mail, overnight shipping and same-day deliveries
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in Adobe PDF software (creating, merging and copying information out of PDFs)
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vision a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong editing and proofing skills
- Demonstrates self-initiative and positive team attitude
- Able to work independently and successfully juggle multiple, competing, and deadline-driven tasks
- Willing to work through difficulties until the objective is reached
- Uses sound judgment and is quick to perceive, analyze and act
- Grasps concepts and information quickly
- Demonstrate strong work ethics with the ability to collaborate and work successfully as part of a team